Pages

Sunday 15 April 2012

Blue Flowers


My crafty mojo seems to have deserted me at the minute, or perhaps it is more I do not need any more cards at the moment and so don't have the incentive to make them?  I am sure that wasn't the reason I chose blue, I don't feel blue but I just happen to have some snippets of patterned blue paper that I could stamp with my flower stamp.  I rummaged round amongst the other snippets for the other papers and then found some suitable ribbon. I used my Cuttlebug to cut the sentiment and the scalloped layer beneath.

I have entered this in the following challenges:

 Cute Card Thursday:  Spring Flowers
Pixie's Crafty Workshop:  Snippets #16
Wags 'n Whiskers:  Anything Goes
Great Impressions:  Lots of Flowers
Love to Create:  Its a birthday


11 comments:

  1. Super card - love those flowers x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really great - nothing wrong with your mojo Liz! Love the patterned background and the matching flowers - brilliant touch! Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful in the blues!!! Thanks so much for sharing and joining us this week at Love to Create!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Simply Beautiful! Thank you for playing with us at Love to Create Challenge!! Hope to see you back this week!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liz,
    Truly Lovely.
    Thank you for sharing.
    ~Amanda LTCDT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty! Blue is my favorite color so I love this!

    Thanks for joining the challenge at Great Impressions Stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card, its beautiful, Hugs, Karen xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nothing blue about this card. It looks so fresh and pretty. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SOOOO Pretty, being blue you know I love it. Great background and flowers. When making cards for the craft fairs I sometimes feel my mojo deserts me as well. I pick someone in my address book, making a card with that person in mind always helps.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really pretty, Liz. I like your flower stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very pretty snippet card. Perhaps a whirl on the roundabout will renew your Mojo? xxx

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.