Tuesday, 26 May 2015

May Swap parcel (Pat)

Our techniques challenges were: die cut, heat embossing and water colours.  I could have used both heat embossing and de cuts on both parcels but I dutifully chose a different one for each parcel but what I haven't done yet is my personal challenge of all three techniques on one card using bits from both parcels.  I will get there but whether I can incorporate my other challenge of a Christmas card from them as well .......we'll see.

Anyhow up .... here are the cards I made from Pat's parcel and I used the heat embossing for my technique.

The first one I just heat embossed the greeting. I found a small bit of toning paper in my stash for the greeting and the layer behind the image.  I am entering this over at the Playground



The second one I heat embossed the red background paper. This was my favourite card of all of them and it sold very quickly after church on Sunday too.


3 comments:

  1. Totally cute Liz! And I love the second card too of course!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Christmas card but the winner for me is the poppy card. That is a stunner and no wonder it sold.
    Hugs
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both lovely but the poppy one is my favourite

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.