Friday, 27 February 2015

February's crafty swap - Pat's parcel

Gosh the weeks go round so quickly but not only that the weather doesn't help to keep your mind on which the month is.  We seem to be going from wintry showers and bitter chill to warm sunshine and spring before returning back to bitter chill.  Wish the weather would make it's mind up.  I suppose I shouldn't be too anxious for sprinn seeing as though we still have three weeks to wait....but it does seem a long time coming and waiting is so hard to do.

Back to the subject of the blog, though.  I have done a bit of card making this month; firstly our challenge parcels and then some Easter cards ready for a sale at church next month.

The challenge techniques this month were peel-offs, matt and layering and die cuts.  Yet again I wanted to try and get a Christmas card as well as another card out of each parcel and then to make a combined card from the contents of both parcels and using all three techniques.

I decided to do matt and layering with Pat's parcel and these are the two cards I made:

I loved the simplicity of this card and it is just great for a man.

My Christmas card used a recycled Christmas card for the image:



I am entering this card in CHNC challenge extra for February 2015








1 comment:

  1. Great to see you recycling last years cards, this one looks fab. Thank you for joining us at CHNC Extra.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.