Friday, 6 February 2015

February's bitter chill

Although we haven't had much snow here (thank goodness) in sunny Sussex it really has been a bitterly cold wind that has been blowing for the last few days.  Signs of spring abound....don't have to pull the curtains as early in the afternoon, daffodils out in the garden opposite and crocus out in our garden, yay.

It was my Mother's 93rd birthday this week and so I rummaged through the snippets box and found the piece of patterned paper and then used some toning papers and card to make this birthday card for her.  I used my trusty Craft Robo to make it; I really should use it more often.



I am entering this card in Pixie's Crafty Workshop Challenge no 162

2 comments:

  1. Super card Liz - I like the bold and quite CAS design. Hope your Mum had a wonderful Birthday!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.