Sunday, 16 November 2014

Upcycled Christmas

I have been delving through the box of old Christmas cards and found this lovely pair of robins.  I cut the card tag shaped and added a bow.  I mounted this with double sided foam onto a snippet of patterned paper that I cut with a die and my Cuttlebug.  A greeting completed this simple card.


I am entering this card in the following blog challenges:

CHNC challenge extra for November
Crafty Hazelnut's patterned paper challenge November
CHNC challenge 203:  Go green
Pixie's Snippet Playground week 51

5 comments:

  1. Great card Liz - I do like to see a bit of upcycling and this really is gorgeous!

    Hugs

    Di
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. a wonderful card, Liz! You can't beat a robin or two!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous snippets card Liz, Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Liz, for entering all of my Craftyhazelnut's challenges with your lovely crafting - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card - thanks for joining us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.