Thursday, 24 July 2014

Sport

The theme for this month's swap parcels was ........ Sport!!

I made two from each parcel; I could have made more but I didn't have time but I shall look forward to making more cards in later months.

I made these from Pat's parcel:

 This first one was very simple.


I found a chipboard arrow and covered it with gold stickles before adding it to the card.

I do like the two backing papers for both cards.

I made these from Terri's parcel:

 I used some of the martial arts images and added to them to this backing card and stamped the greeting direct onto the backing paper.


I just used the card and papers from the parcel and then rifled in my stash to find the little box of playing cards.  Card playing isn't a physical sport but it is very competitive so I hope it counts as a sport.  I used a Cuttlebug die to cut the trellis strip that goes across the middle of the card.

1 comment:

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.