Wednesday, 25 June 2014

Pat's June Swap parcel

Our swap this month had a theme of animals; my choice.  For once I didn't go "eeek" when I opened the parcel and although I couldn't think of what to make straight away, it didn't take long for ideas.

These are the cards I made from Pat's parcel.  The first two are very similar and very simple.  To be honest I couldn't think what else to do with them.  I just used Stickes on the stars and mounted the greeting on a layer.  Methinks these two will be birthday cards for some of the little girls in my life!!







The next one is my least favourite. I found some ribbon from the ribbon box and some paper for layering from my snippets box.



I liked the next one the most.  I coloured the image with Promarkers and found some card from the snippets box for layering the image and the greeting. I am entering this over at the Snippets Playground.






3 comments:

  1. I like them all Liz! Although can see why you favour the last one with that darling image and the paw print :-)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. All three are lovely cards Liz.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.