Monday, 9 June 2014

Christening card

I was asked to make a christening card from someone who didn't really know what she wanted but knew what she didn't want.  She didn't want either of my stock cards  LOL

So what did she want?  Blue as it was a boy; a teddy; special wording and maybe a church or a font.
Soooooo what did I come up with ....the focal point being a cross (not asked for!!) made using my Craft Robo.  The cross, flowers and the punched printed white border were from the same piece of white card but the little teddy was cut from scraps from the snippets box.  A snippet of dotty paper and a white ribbon bow completed  the card.

Quite my favourite christening card and the lady was very happy with it!!


I am entering this card in the Snippets Playground challenge

2 comments:

  1. What a lovely Baptism card. I can see why it is your new favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Liz, what a super Christening card - no wonder your customer was delighted with it!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.