Monday, 26 May 2014

May Swap parcel - 2





Truly patterned paper this!!!  Just right for the May challenge mentioned in the previous post.  First I thought of cutting a circle out of it and layering it up but then I thought about a set of dies and stamps that I have rarely used.  Time for an airing!!!

Scraps of plain card were stamped and diecut and then I rummaged in the ribbon stash and came up with this card.

I em entering this in:

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge
Pixie's Snippets Playground

3 comments:

  1. Clever use of snippets Liz - love the bright colours too!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous rich summery colours, love the stamps and the die cuts - all of this is wonderful Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another lovely entry for my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for May - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.