Monday, 28 April 2014

Holly Jolly

On to the second swap parcel for April.  Terri had put some lovely bits in but inspiration failed me; too much on my mind.

We were due to meet up together today and yesterday I planned two cards with a third just a ggerm of an idea.  Who knows if it will get made.

I loved the greeting that Terri included so I rummaged in the swap parcel to think what to put with it.  I decided a link to the jolly Father Christmas was a good one and so cut a strip of that paper and rounded the edges.  I wanted to match the colour of some of the text on the greeting but there was nothing in the parcel to do that so I had a rummage in the snippets box and found this dull red which teamed up with the greeting nicely.


I am entering this in Pixie's Snippets Playground and also in CHNC Challenge Extra April

3 comments:

  1. Very clever Liz! LOVE the way you used the paper with that sentiment - great idea!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for entering your lovely card for my CHNC challenge extra for April - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.