Pages

Wednesday 26 February 2014

Another 1, 2, 3

I opened my second swap parcel and as usual my mind went blank.  There was a nice selection of plain and patterned papers but how to mix and match them.  The problem was there was one piece of paper that I just wanted to keep, I didn't want to make a card that someone else would receive ....could I frame it, could I make myself something?

In the end I took the 6 x 6 square of patterned paper, picked up my craft knife and cut the paper in two.  I found another piece of patterned to cover the card, mounted the patterned paper on top of that and then added a piece of plain card from my snippets box.  I then added the greeting and some of my card candi.





I am entering this card in Pixie's Snippets Playground and also in CHNC Patterned Paper challenge for February.

4 comments:

  1. Oh Liz - this is lovely. I can see why you didn't want to use that lovely abstract floral paper, it's beautiful. Why not keep the card and send it to yourself when it's your birthday? :)

    Spotted that it's your third entry to qualify for the Mr & Mrs die draw!!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the blue, Liz. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for February with another beautiful card - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card from your swap parcel!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.