I completed several half started knitting project as well as starting and finishing some new knitted items. My main project though was to restart my blackwork project.
I posted here with a picture of the state of play at the beginning of the month and after several hours of work it has reached this far:
It doesn't actually look like I have done very much but whilst the darkest thread is pleasant to work with, the thread for the other stitches is a very fine shiny thread that splits very easily and so you can only work with short lengths at a time.
I was tempted to do all the dark thread first so that I got more done but just knew I needed to have something easy still do by way of a pleasant change from the harder work.
It won't go back in the cupboard again. I will still continue to do some week by week until it is finished and I can get it framed.