Monday, 20 January 2014

Christmas Challenge

I decided to throw a challenge to my two cardmaking friends and that was to make one Christmas card a month preferably using any of the goodies that we received during our Advent Parcel swap.

I had a lovely selection of goodies during the swap and for this card I have recycled one of the Christmas cards I received, found a snippet of gold ribbon and then a lovely piece of Christmas paper from the swap.


I am entering this in CHNC #160 as there is blue  on the tag; CHNC Challenge Extra and Pixie's Snippets Playground

4 comments:

  1. Lovely card ....... must get on and make mine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super upcycling Liz - love how you made a tag, one for me to remember 'cos it looks gorgeous!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing this lovely card (love the blue in the tag) for both CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.