Pages

Wednesday 8 January 2014

Back to knitting and family history

All the Christmas visitors have gone home (boohoo); some to Hertfordshire and the others to Seattle, USA.  It is time to unhide all my bits and pieces and that means bringing the knitting box back out of storage.  I had a few pieces of Work In Progress that I wanted to get finished and this is the first item, a pair of fingerless mittens.  They have been put in my charity bag, ready for the next consignment for Kids Co.


My second item also destined for Kids Co is another one of these little crochet jackets





I have also been doing some family history and filling out some of the blanks in the records of some of my Scottish ancestors. The East Sussex Record Office has now moved to purpose built premises in Falmer and I am looking forward to visiting The Keep in the near future to try and fill some more gaps in my maternal ancestors.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.