Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2013

Two more

These are my final two cards from Pat's swap parcel to me.





I just loved that background paper and had no problem in finding a small snippet of dark blue card which I die cut and mounted the stamped image that I coloured with Promarkers.  I bit of blue ribbon and my own stamped greeting finished the card off.

I didn't see this bit of paper at first, it was turned over on the other side and I couldn't work out ho to use that particular pattern.  I don't know what made me turn it over, but something did.  Terri looked quite surorised because she too hadn't realised it ws double sided!!!  I used my own ribbon and greeting but everything else came from the parcel.  The little fairy is mounted on foam pads but it doesn't really show on this photo.

1 comment:

  1. A lovely selection, Liz. I've not even started on mine yet, so I'd better hurry up, cos November is almost over !!! YIKES !!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.