Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Time for Tea

This is the first of 4 cards that I have made from my swap parcel with Terri; the theme was men's cards.

It was a lovely image and it almost loooks like the newspaper has been cut and stuck on top.  I decided to layer it up with the toning paper included in the parcel and then suddenly remembered my new stamp which was part of a die and stamp set.  The stamp looks like a square of newsprint so I decided to stamp that all over the backing card and mount the image on top.  I think it has come out quite well and look forward to doing this again.


I am entering this in the MIM@158 Anything Goes challenge

2 comments:

  1. A lovely card, I like your stamped background. Thanks for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.
    Remember, to be in the running to win the prize from our sponsor this week just leave a comment for another entry. Be sure to mention you saw them on Make It Monday. The more entries you comment on the more chances you have of winning!
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turned out lovely, that backing just matches perfectly

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.