Pages

Monday 16 September 2013

Butterfly

I make cards to sell at church for church funds and of all the cards I make these butterfly cards are the ones that go the fastest.  I keep trying to find different ways to use the Marianne Designs Butterfly and this is just a variation on a theme!!!

I have used old Christmas cracker snippets for the butterfly and the bottom layer.  I rummaged in the Nestie Shapes box and found a green mottled scallopped shape and I stamped it with one of my clear stamps and some green ink.  A simple stamped greeting completes the card.


I am entering this in Pixie's Crafty Workshop Snippets challenge.

13 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card - green is not one of my fave colours but this is lovely! Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a lovely comment.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful Liz! I'm not surprised the butterfly cards are bought first :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, butterflies are my fave - always have to buy them! Have huge crafty butterfly stash :-)
    Hugs
    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liz, very pretty card. I'm glad you used that butterfly. I have it too and you reminded me that it is time to use it on another card. I can see why this card would be a favorite. Very nice job....Have a crafty week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty Liz, I must drag my butterfly die out to play with a little more, fab use of snippets hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty stamping and a beautiful butterfly-I do love butterflies!
    Best wishes,Nessa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's gorgeous! Love that big bold butterfly and those lovely colors.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty...I can see why these ones sell so well!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Superb card. I can understand why they sell out quickly.

    Hugs
    Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is just gorgeous - I found you on the Snippets Playground..... I am not surprised those cards sell quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous snippet make. Lovely colour and a beautiful butterfly x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Liz, this is just gorgeous - and the butterfly made from a cracker is fabulous - great snippet make. Elizabeth xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card, those butterflies always seem to look good

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.