Thursday, 15 August 2013

Thinking of you

This is another card I made from my swap parcel.  I used offcuts from to patterned papers that Pat had included and I edged this with a dark blue stamp pad once I had rounded the corners.  I then used some of the plain card on which I put the greeting; both from the parcel.

I rummaged around in my stash and found some snippets of peel off flowers strips.  I think I managed to hide the joins fairly well!!!  I also added some peel off flowers to the dark blue card and also some little "things" that look as though the are pinning the paper and card.


I am entering this in Pixie's Crafty Workshop Snippets Challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Really pretty card Liz - and I love your 'things' that pin the paper to the card :) Goodness knows what they're called, just like those 'things' that come on the back of photo frames.

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz, just wanted to pop over to see your card close up after seeing it at the playground. Wonderful use of snippets and fab way to use up the peel offs - I have so many of them that I need to try to use!
    What is so odd is that I am working on a card and have used one of those and I think they're called anchors but can't promise you that! hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oat ? OAT ????!!! Well, I've been called SOME things in my life . . . Humph !! :o)

    Nice card though :o)

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.