Wednesday, 28 August 2013

Sunflowers

I love sunflowers; they are so bright and cheery.  I thought this image, from my swap parcel from Terri, would be ideal as a Get Well Card - hopefully it would cheer the recipient up. I coloured the image with Promarkers.  I also loved lilac and yellow together so teamed the image with the lilac patterned paper.  I decided I wanted to layer up the image and so rummged through my snippets box and found some yellow crinkled paper that I had from an assorted paper purchase many years ago.  One of the greetings that were in the parcel also teamed very well with the patterned paper.  That is all.  Just one very quick and simple card.


That is the last of my cards from Terri's parcel.  I wonder what September will bring as the theme is men's cards.

2 comments:

  1. All your cards are lovely as usual, well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love sunflowers, too, they're in my top 10 :o) Lovely card, Liz :o)

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.