Pages

Friday 2 August 2013

A frog he would a wooing go!!

This is the last card I made from my swap parcel from Terri.  More yellow/cream and green!!!  I mounted the yellow Cuttlebug embossed card on some green card from my snippets box.  I took another snippet of a slightly paler green card and cut a few butterflies. I then took the topper from the parcel and mounted in the corner ..... don't you just love his face!!!!





This is another card to enter in Pixies Crafty Workshop Playground Challenge Week 83.  There is an awful lot of excitement going on in the playground; oh, hang on, whistle has blown, playtime has ended!!


2 comments:

  1. Brilliant Liz - I love the image, complete with wry smile and the lily on his head :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.