Monday, 8 July 2013

Sail Away

I had a customer who bought one of my cards I had made from our nautical swap parcels.  It had a little wooden boat on it and she recently asked whether I could make another card the same.  Well I was stumped as I had only had one of those little boats in the parcel and I looked in a couple of shops and couldn't find another one.  I did promise I would make a few cards she could choose from and hope I have made her a reasonable choice.  This is one of the cards I have made from snippets of paper left over from my nautical parcel.  I knew they would come in useful sometime.  Instead of a wooden boat I used my Craft Robo to cut a silhouette of a yacht.

This is not a good photo because I took it this evening; it seems to have a slight greenish tinge as it is coloured paper onto white cardstock.


I am entering this into the following challenges:

Pixie's Crafty Workshop Snippets challenge #80
Challenges 4 Everybody:  Anything Goes #24
Papertake Weekly Challenges:  Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. Great card - lovely boat and great use of snippets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, I got the wooden boat in a pack of 4 or 5 from Hobbycraft. I know it was earlier in the year, but they might still have some if you still need them.Love this silhouette, though :o)

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.