Friday, 12 July 2013

Pearl Anniversary

One of my friends recently had her pearl wedding anniversary.  She still maintains she is not old enough to be married that long .... and she expects us to believe that!!!

This is the card I made for her using the Cuttlebug Concentric Hearts die that I won earlier this year from Pixie's Crafty Workshop.

I embossed some white card with the Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder and wrapped some pale green striped ribbon round (Pat loves strippity!!) before mounting it on the base card.  I then cut the hearts and the number 30 from some dark green card I had in my stash and on one of the hearts I placed three little pearls.


I am entering this in Pixie's Crafty Workshop Snippets challenge.

3 comments:

  1. But it's TRUE !!! I AM far too young to be this old !!! I was a child bride, I'll have you know !! :o)

    We loved the card, thank you - not only do I love strippity, but green is my favourite colour :o) The 3 litte pearls were a lovely finishing touch, too :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My arm is aching from being pushed up my back, can I take it down now lol

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous card Liz - I love that you used green with the pearls for a Pearl Wedding. And the hearts die took on a whole new look the way you used it - brilliant!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.