Pages

Wednesday 24 July 2013

One for the playground

After the shennanigans in the playground last week I thought I ought to bring back a serious tone and made this little congratulations card.  I reckon it is just right to congratulate people who have just graduated or done well at school.  Such a wise old owl.

I made the card from my swap parcel with Pat.  The theme this month is "embossing".  I had to find a few scraps of toning paper from my snippets box to make the owl stand out.  Simple card for a simple person, that's me!!

I am entering this card in this week's playground challenge over at Pixie's Crafty Workshop.




3 comments:

  1. This little owl is such a cutie...looks good with that EF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just perfect - how clever to match the owl to the sentiments on the other EF. Can't see many graduating from the Playground though, too busy having fun and making mischief to do sums and spelling!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love owls and I adore your card - gorgeous use of snippets and so cute too hugs Karen

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.