Tuesday, 2 July 2013

Butterflies

This is a card I recently made at my cardmaking group.  We just had to take along butterfly punches or flowers and then make a card from the idea provided.  I rummaged around in my stash to find the flowers and also some butterflies that I had left over from a previous project as well as finding a suitable greeting.  The leaves and stems were provided by the person leading the group that day.

I am entering this in the challenge over at Pixie's Crafty Workshop Playground.  She has some super prizes this week and I am going to hope to enter some more cards.

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Liz - and such good use of snippets. I love how the butterflies look as if they've just taken flight from the flowers.

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty colours and I always love a butterfly!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.