Monday, 13 May 2013

Where in the world?

Another card from the swap parcel and another challenge.  Pat had included a "background image" stamped on white card.  The thought of colouring it carefully with my Promarkers filled me with horror and so I took the easy option of applying a colour over the whole of the image and then cutting it up equally so it looks like a window...a window on the world.  I then cut out two small images from those given to my in the parcel and cut round them leaving a border than I lightly coloured with Promarkers.  I mounted them on some dark blue card from my snippets box and just cut them using my scalloped nestability die.


I am entering this in the following challenges:

Challenges 4 Everybody:  Anything goes
Pixies craft workshop:  Snippets
Cute Card Thursday:  Something Blue


5 comments:

  1. That looks AMAZING, Liz :o) I love everything about it :o)

    Not quite sure who *Pay* is, though & why she gave you MY parcel !! :o))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Duh, typo. Have corrected, thank you.

      Delete
  2. Brilliant Liz - such a clever idea to colour the background in one go and then chop it into window panes. Super result!

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a lovely blue project Liz! Thank you so much for joining us at Challenges 4 Everybody :)
    Pearl x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the tiled effect Liz :) Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.