Saturday, 18 May 2013

Lighthouse

I feel quite guilty saying this card was made from my swap parcel from Pat because there is only one thing from the parcel that I have used on it.  Trouble is I have used quite a bit of the parcel already and have other cards all ready to make.

I used the diecut shape from the parcel and it was cut in a linen type card but it was white and I really wanted blue so that it contrasted with the white of the card.  Nothing for it .....out came the Promarkers and I coloured it the blue colour I wanted!!!  I used a backing paper from a previous swap and then added my own image and a few card candy.






I am entering this in the following challenges:
Sarah Hurley:  Shades of blue
Sister Act Card:  Anything goes #7
All Sorts Challenge:  True Blue

5 comments:

  1. Looks good, thanks for joining us at Allsorts for our True Blue Challenge. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. i love the image you have used .Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley's with our Shades of Blue challenge this month Hugs Tania (GDT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice! Thanks for sharing with us at Sister Act Card Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card and thank you so much for joining us over at Sarah Hurley's Challenge Blog ~ good luck!
    Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.