Wednesday, 22 May 2013

Boy Sailor

This is my last one from Pat's swap parcel, says she breathing a sigh of relief.  So many cards from one parcel that I need to go and lie down and rest.

Everything except the basic card and the ribbon came from the swap parcel.  I have had that pack of ribbons for at least a year and it is the first time I have used that particular one.  Another challenge colouring with Promarkers.  Hoping one day I will be pleased with my results.

I have entered this in the following challenges:

Oldie but a Goodie:  Inspired by a Song (I am sailing)
Passion for Promarkers:  Special Anniversary - Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. Lovely bright and strong colours!! Thanks for joining our Anniversary challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, Good Luck!!!

    hugs Vicky xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab image, thank you for playing along with us on our Anniversary Challenge at PFP & good luck. Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really cute little card Thanks for playing along with our inspired by a song challenge at Oldie But A goodie and good luck
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. its fabulous, I love the colours in the sea.
    Thank you so much for sharing it with us over on the PFP challenge blog
    hugs Lou xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card.
    Thanks for playing along with us at OBAG this time.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great boy's card. Love the image and what you have done with it. Thanks for entering our 4th birthday challenge at PFP, and good luck
    Eileen x

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.