Saturday, 13 April 2013

Postie

I wonder if the robin has aspirations to be the postie?  This was another lovely image from my swap parcel from Pat and I have teamed it up with some silver glitter card, silver ribbon and a red greeting that were also included in the parcel.  I also used some of the enclosed plain white card by running it through the Swiss Dots embossing folder in my Cuttlebug.  Swiss Dots must be one of my favourite folders as it is so adaptable for all sorts of cards.


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

CHNC #120 Wonderful Wings (sorry it is such a small bird)
CHNC Extra:  April
Card Crafters Circle:  Diecut or dry embossing

4 comments:

  1. That's lovely. Just looking at the silver with the blue makes me feel cold & Christmassy :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! The image adds a lovely pop of color. Thanks for joining us this week at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a small bird, but it's still there, Liz. I agree about swiss dots embossing - so many uses - lovely card - thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Liz. I love the swiss dots folder too, and I think I've used it the most out of all my folders because I feel it's one of the most versatile folders out as well. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.