Pages

Monday 25 March 2013

Spring

We can be forgiven to thinking that spring is here when we have so many daffodils out in the garden but I am not sure the weather quite understands.  There is a really bitter easterly wind out there; it certainly doesn't make me want to be outside for long.

I made this card at my local cardmaking group and it was lovely to use a different punch.  I thought the card would be suitable for a spring birthday or Easter.


I am entering this card in the following challenges:

Chocolate, Coffee & Cards:  Bring on Spring
Card Makin Mamas:  Its Springtime
Kaboodle Doodles:  Easter or Early Spring

6 comments:

  1. You may have a cold Easterly wind blowing, but your lovely card looks like a beautiful, warm Spring day! Very pretty, love your double lace die cut borders! Thanx for sharing with us at CC&CC! Aloha, Joanne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made a lovely spring card! Thanks for joining at Chocolate, Coffee & Cards Challenges: ring on Spring
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's something about daffodils that makes me smile :o) So bright & cheerful after a grotty winter. I think the ones in my garden are a bit confused though - some are blooming & the others are yelling *Not on your Nelly !!!* Lovely card, Liz, so elegant & pretty :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect spring card! Thanks for joining us on the Kaboodle Doodles Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A pretty card, just right for our Challenge at Kaboodle Doodles thanks for entering.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card!! Thank you for joining Card Makin Mamas' Challenge! Lilia DT

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.