Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2013

Green


I opened my March swap parcel from Pat the other day.  The theme this month is recycle so I wasn't quite sure what I would find in there.  Oh I found some lovely goodies and have made three cards so far.

I wonder if the green and white striped card came from a tissue box?  I still have more of it in the packet even after I have used it on this card.  I used the background paper that was included and also coloured the image with my Promarkers.....I just had to give him a green car.


I have entered this in the following challenges:

Scrap-Creations:  Green
Anything Goes:  Make it Manly

1 comment:

  1. Yes, the green & white stripy WAS from a tissue box :o) You know me - anything stripy & it's a winner !! :o) LOVE the card - I adore that stamp, it's one of my faves.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.