Pages

Monday 11 February 2013

Wrapped with love

This is the final card I made from Terri's January swap parcel.  I made 5 in total but am sure I can make more but we now have the February swap parcels and so January's has been put away for another day.

The papers were in the parcel and I found an image to colour with Promarkers and the sentiment was from our Advent swap.  I won the rubber stamp for a blog challenge; he is so adorable.  Mother's Day. Thank You, Birthday or even to go with a pressie for teacher ....such a versatile image.


I am entering this in Hanna and Friends: Anything Goes and also in Brown Sugar: Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. That's lovely. I really like that stamp - as you say, it's so versatile :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz,
    I love the image. So cute. Thanks for joining us at Brown Sugar.
    Good luck.

    I'a a new follower here.
    Please come and visit my blog too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image and I love that background paper. Thanks for playing with us at Brown Sugar this Week.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.