Saturday, 23 February 2013

Texture

Another card made from my swap with Terri.  It was such a lovely parcel and I have made so many cards from it.  I originally was only going to use one of the images but I saw my friend Pat use both images on the same card when I was crafting with her that I just had to copy her idea.  I used up the remains of the black and white background paper by cutting with my Cuttlebug Die I had with the machine when it was bought for me.  I chose a simple black square for the corner so I could stamp it with a greeting and then took a piece of wallpaper to cut for the other squares.  The creamy colour didn't so well with the black and white squares and so I ran them through an embossing folder so they were double embossed and then brayered them with black ink.


I have entered it in the following challenges:

Crafting by Designs:  Anything Goes
Through the Craftroom door:  Anything Goes
My Grafico:  Anything Goes

2 comments:

  1. I love those lilies :o) We had good parcels from Terri, didn't we ? BUT - I'm dreading March's challenge !! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous creation, love your colors and the image.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafting By Designs.
    Hugs,
    Julia

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.