Pages

Sunday 3 February 2013

Swap 2: Card 5

I had a lovely selection of pink papers in my parcel and chose the striped pink for the background here.  I found an offcut of plain paper to contrast with it and ran it through the Cuttlebug using the swiss dots folder.  I found a plain white diecut that I had been given a while ago so that I could get a nice contrast between the rose embellishment and the checked diecut shape; both the latter were in my swap parcel, as was the pretty ribbon.

I soo love this card and will be just right for several celebrations:  anniversary, Mother's Day, Valentine.



I am entering this in the following challenges:

Pixie's Crafty Workshop Snippets week 58
2 Sister's Challenge Blog:  Colour Challenge
Sparkles Monthly Challenge:  Die Cuts and Flowers

5 comments:

  1. That's a gorgeous card :o) The rose really stands out beautifully :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all your cards Liz but this one is my fave! Bev

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely .... and yes, suitable for many occasions

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card!

    Thanks for joining in the fun with us at Sparkles

    Hugs Shaz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card & gorgeous colours!Thanks for joining us at Sparkles this time & good luck!
    Hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.