Pages

Saturday 2 February 2013

Swap 2: Card 4

What a cute image I found in my swap parcel, just right to colour in with my Promarkers.  I chose some shades that matched the background paper and I cut it with my circle Nestabilities die so that it would fit behind the scallopped checked paper.  It is checked but doesn't show up very clearly in this photo.  I chose some dark card out of my offcuts box and cut it with my circle die as I wanted some contrast between the layers.  I used a piece of ribbon to mount the topper onto and I carried on the theme of circles and used a button in each corner.


I have entered this in the following challenges:

Fussy and Fancy - Circles
Allsorts - Let's Get Cute
A Gem of a Challenge - Gingham or Checks

8 comments:

  1. What a lovely card this xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card and colours. That image is a cutie. Thanks for joining in at A Gem of A challenge.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for joining our cute challenge at Allsorts tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card, love the image and layout.
    Hugs,
    Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I had that scalloped circles set! Using the dark circle behind the two scallops really sets them off nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for joining in with my Challenge at Allsorts this week. I hope that you enjoyed taking part.
    Jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.