Monday, 25 February 2013

Pink and Black

Another of the cards made with my swap from Terri.  A lovely pink felt flower topper with a gem in the middle.  I rummaged in my snippets stash and found some black and white flock paper with some touches of silver in there too.  I decided to make an easel card as it is not something I make very often.


I am going to enter this for the following challenges:

Pixies Crafty Workshop Snippets challenge #61
Make My Monday:  Pink & Black
Crazy challenge:  Use Pink and gems
Fussy and Fancy:  Pink and Black

15 comments:

  1. I'd forgotten quite how lovely that one was - it's beautiful, so elegant :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at The Crazy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Liz - you get double goes on the swings :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! LOVE all the beautiful elements and the fun fold! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liz, the black & silver swirls are fab - great use of snippets

    Debs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks good on a mantle shelf too .. :) .. Thanks Liz .. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card, I love the touches of sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely creation and great use of your snippets. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab creation, Thank you for joining us over at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge Blog....x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Love that color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really gorgeous creation. Thanks for joining in with our MMM pink and black challenge.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely card, I love the poition of the aparture - thank you for joining our Fussy and Fancy Challnge. Sam

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for joining us at MMM with this lovely card
    Suzi B x

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.