Pages

Monday 25 February 2013

Pink and Black

Another of the cards made with my swap from Terri.  A lovely pink felt flower topper with a gem in the middle.  I rummaged in my snippets stash and found some black and white flock paper with some touches of silver in there too.  I decided to make an easel card as it is not something I make very often.


I am going to enter this for the following challenges:

Pixies Crafty Workshop Snippets challenge #61
Make My Monday:  Pink & Black
Crazy challenge:  Use Pink and gems
Fussy and Fancy:  Pink and Black

14 comments:

  1. I'd forgotten quite how lovely that one was - it's beautiful, so elegant :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! Thanks for sharing with us at The Crazy Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Liz - you get double goes on the swings :)

    Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card! LOVE all the beautiful elements and the fun fold! Thanks for joining us at MMM! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liz, the black & silver swirls are fab - great use of snippets

    Debs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks good on a mantle shelf too .. :) .. Thanks Liz .. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super card, I love the touches of sparkle. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely creation and great use of your snippets. x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab creation, Thank you for joining us over at the Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge Blog....x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous! Love that color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lovely card, I love the poition of the aparture - thank you for joining our Fussy and Fancy Challnge. Sam

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for joining us at MMM with this lovely card
    Suzi B x

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.