Pages

Monday 4 February 2013

Pick up a Penguin

Very simple but I think it is quite effective all the same.  I heat embossed the penguins and used peel off greeting and stars.  I used some green backing card for behind the swiss dots embossed background.  I used another piece of it for the band across the card and yet another piece for the mat and layering.  Not exactly your traditional colouring for Christmas but I quite like it for a change.


I have entered this in the following challenges:

CHNC Challenge Extra for February
CHNC Challenge 110 P-p-pick up a Penguin
Sparkles Christmas Challenge:  Anything Goes

6 comments:

  1. It is very effective, Liz - love the die cut shape and the embossed background and the penguin family is cute - thanks for entering both of my CHNC challenges - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it's lovely, Liz. The colour is beautiful (green is my fave colour, so it's always OK with me !!) & the penguins are just fab.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous Liz - and so funny that I've also used wonky squares on my card for Hazel's challenges, scheduled to post later in the week. Love those colours too. Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the simplicity of your card and the cool icy blue. Thanks for joining us over at Sparkles Christmas xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a beautfiul card and the the layout is gorgeous great backing papers to match a beautiful image presented so wonderfully thank you for joining our challenge at Sparkles Christmas challenge 2nd Anniversary "Anything Goes" good luck and hope to see you again next time xx

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.