Pages

Sunday 24 February 2013

Butterfly

Have you go the idea that I love butterflies on cards?  I was really pleased to receive this butterfly in my recent card swap with Terri.  The theme was black, white and one other colour and Terri had chosen red.  I used my cuttlebug to cut a frame shape out of a piece of black card and then embossed it.  I mounted a piece of red crepe behind it and then coloured the gems with my Promarkers as one of the conditions of the swap was that a part of the image needed to be the "one other colour".  It got approval from the boss (pat) anyway :-)  I added a little white bow that was in my swap parcel.


I have put this in the following challenges:

Corrosive Challenge Blog:  Rainbow colours
Scrappy Frogs Challenge:  Use pink or Red

2 comments:

  1. Such a neat butterfly image- striking with the black and red! Thanks for joining us at Corrosive Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great beautiful image, it really looks great against the silver and red. Thanks for joining us at Scrappy Frogs this month.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.