Thursday, 31 January 2013

Swap 2: Card 2

Another pink creation from the latest swap challenge.  It was actually one of the last cards I made.  It was an ideal way to use up some of the offcuts of the papers in the swap.  I only added one small square of my own papers (the stripey one).  I cut the squares using my Cuttlebug die that I had when I bought the machine.  I then cut one of my favourite butterflies using my Marianne Creatables die; I used some of my own card from my offcuts box for this and then blinged it up with a bit of glitter.  I added a small greeting I received in an advent swap parcel.


I am entering this in the following challenges:

Paper Pretties Wednesday Challenge PWC243
Unstampabelles Challenge:  Use one or more dies
Pixies Crafty Workshop Snippets Challenge 57

4 comments:

  1. What a fab idea, using the CB die to cut small squares :o) If you don't mind, I might just *borrow* that idea :o) It's a lovely card & the butterfly sets it off a treat :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Liz - and pink too, yay!!! Great way to use up snippets. Hugs, Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to use u[ snippets. You made a lovely card and that butterfly is so eyecatching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Cuttlebug came with that die as well, and now I know another wonderful way to put it to use. Thank you for the beautiful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.