Friday, 11 January 2013

Heart

A quick and simple card made from a backing paper I was given as part of a swap; a sliver of white copier paper that I punched on both long edges to make it look like white daisies; a piece of saved pink ribbon from a box of blank cards I had bought and then the heart and tag were from the Vintage Notes set by Papermania which I bought last weekend.



I am entering this in the following challenges:

Creative Moments: #8  Monochrome
Crafty Creations:  Something New 
Crafts By Carolyn:  Romance


4 comments:

  1. That's lovely & elegant :o) It could be for a wedding, an anniversary or the birth of a baby girl :o) It really is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful - love the muted pink colour x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card, love the detail on the heart. Sarah (Creative Moments DT)

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.