Pages

Friday 14 December 2012

Rag Doll

It has become a bit of a habit to make a rag doll for a little girl.  I first made one for my daughter when she was small and then made one for her daughter a couple of years ago.  As a result of that one I then made another and sent to a friend in Canada.  Once again the sewing machine has been whirring, finger nails bitten to the quick and another rag doll is born, this time for my second granddaughter.  I wonder what her daddy will call this one!!!








In a few months it will be time to make another one, for my third granddaughter, in time for her first birthday in July.

7 comments:

  1. Erin will love her to bits, Liz. Love the hat and the polka dots . . and the frilly knickers

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's absolutely gorgeous, Liz. Erin will adore her :o)

    Now, I can never admit to ever being a *little* girl, but can I have a strippity stripy one, please : :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She looks adorable Liz......

    Di Di

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely doll Liz..bet your granddaughter will love it! Beverley

    ReplyDelete
  6. “It has become a bit of a habit to make a rag doll for a little girl.” – Surely, your little one loves your habit as she received lots of dolls from her beloved mother! Sometimes, my wife also makes some dolls for our little girl. And she shows her biggest smile whenever she receives one.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.