Monday, 5 December 2011

Knitting for Kids Company

Most of my friends know that I enjoy sitting and knitting for this worthwhile charity in London.  I also have a few other people who knit for them and about twice a year I have a trip to London to take up all the goodies.  I am going up to London on Thursday to deliver my second parcel for this year and this time I am accompanied who is a very prolific knitter and she too has a big parcel to deliver with me.

This is my parcel and includes 9 hats, 5 pairs mittens, 1 pair Mary Jane shoes, 1 scarf, 2 blankets, 1 jumper, 1 matinee jacket and 7 pairs of bootees.



My mother has knitted a scarf, 4 hats and 3 pairs of mittens.



A 90 year old lady has knitted 6 little hats.



A friend has knitted a small cardigan, matching hat and mittens and 4 other hats.



Another friend has given me a small cardigan, hat and set of matching scarf, hat and mittens.



4 comments:

  1. Wow! A bumper pacel . I am sure a lot of children will benefit from this. Well done all the knitting ladies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Quite a lot of bits there,yes well done.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Liz that is just fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.