Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Baby Knitting

I enjoy knitting and was so happy to be introduced to a charity in London who needed knitted baby/kids items as part of their work in London.  I have taken two large parcels of knitting up to their offices in London during the last year and have another big bag full to go up before Christmas.
Knitting little bootees and mittens is ideal when travelling by car as I can use quite short needles and use up lots of small balls of wool that has been donated to me.

Kids Co tries to make a practical difference to kids living in poverty in the London area.

1 comment:

  1. Those are lovely, Liz. I am sure they will be gratefully received. I started scarves for them last year and STILL haven't got them finished! I am SO not a knitter.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.