Saturday, 12 November 2011

A second baby girl card

I made several cards before my new grandchild was born because I couldn't decide which one I preferred and we didn't know whether it was going to be a boy or a girl.  I made three girl cards and this was my number 2 choice.  I used a Crafts Too embossing folder - Happy Valentines Frame and then in the middle I mounted the little bunny topper on pink card.
I have entered them in the following challenges:
Scrapbook Sisters Challenge#59: Baby, Baby
Papercrafting Journey Challenge#23:  Embossing
C.R.A.F.T. Challenge#128:  Cute
DYSU Challenge#45:  Inspired by Song  - "Run, Rabbit, Run" a Flanagan and Allen song.
4 Crafty Chicks :  Baby, Baby, Baby
2 Sisters Challenge#65: Anything Goes
Designed2delight: Baby

13 comments:

  1. Oh I like that one, Liz. What a lovely embossing folder as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just supercute! Love the little rabbit. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up and good luck.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  3. aah adorable...thanks for playing along with CRAFT this week, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is deliciously lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is adorable - love the way you used the embossing! Thanks for playing at Designed 2Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely, thanks for playing this week at 4 Crafty Chicks, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of the theme colour combination, which I used in all Christmas cards. That Christmas card is spectacular and the backing papers is gorgeous, and how cute is your image. Looking forward to your sketch for the next one.
    first aid kits

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable bunny and oh how I love the embossing folder that you used for the texture. Thank you so much for sharing it with us at 4 Crafty Chicks.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fun song choice to go with this card. I love the sweet pink and the embossing. Thanks for playing along with us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute baby card! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is precious! Thank you for joining this week on D2D!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Aaaah! This is so totally adorable!!

    Thank you for joining us over at The Paper Crafting Journey!

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is use for new born baby welcome card. Its a very pretty card. This card color and image is so nice. pink color is my favorite color.

    ReplyDelete

Anonymous Comments have been blocked.