The other day a friend and I decided to experiment using our water colour pencils. I have had these for about 9 months now and have only used them once!!! Maybe I needed the company of someone else to get the confidence to use them, or maybe it was because I was away from the house and all the other temptations LOL.
B was slightly different in that I stamped with distress inks and then just used plain water to "bleed out" some of the colour to fill the white spaces. I only did a bit of this, by way of experimenting.
C I tried to get a bit of shading in the flowers and have since put some colouring on the frame - just a very pale beige colour.
The other images I have yet to colour. I thought the bird houses would make quite nice "New Home" cards.